Friday, April 2, 2010

Elrond? Isn't he the guy from LOTR?

My mom shared some interesting information with me during our most previous weekly phone call.
California is ranked as one of the worst states in the country when it comes to education. Only a couple of the Ozark states are ranked lower. There are seven schools from my county that are listed in the bottom 5% of California schools. I attended 2 of these schools.
One of my elementary schools, and my high school both made the list as two of the bottom 5% of schools, from the bottom 10% of states in the nation. No wonder I struggle to keep up with BYU curriculum.



Some highlights from the past 2 weeks:
-Hit the jump on my last run of the season.
-Finished my poetry file a week early.
-Class canceled, played racquetball.
-Bought Krispy Kremes with the $20 we found on the ground.
-Spandex fairy emerged while procrastinating writing a paper.
-Tricked a missionary into believing Steph is engaged. Best reaction letter ever.
-Stole food from freshmen parties.

With love and hugs,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment