Monday, April 26, 2010

I sold my soul to Liberty Square.

Wow, what a month. It has been insane.

-DC Best of' went well. Sold out shows.
-Easter with the cousins in Lehi. New family tradition birthed: Egg curling.
-Human Alphabet turned out to be a hit apparently.
-Booked my flight to Boston for June 4th. I have a 3 hour layover in Texas.
-Reading days rocked. Tucanos, bowling, pool, off-roading, lava monster.
-Finals ended up being more hectic than expected. But with only a minor breakdown this time.
-Still managed to finish by Tuesday night. Took 3 tests that day.
-Got to be a ninja during Fugitive. Then burned stats and geography =].
-More slurpee runs in the last month than the rest of the year combined.
-Still unbelievably worried about BIO 100. I might just vomit if I have to take that class again.
-Saw Erin for the first time in 12 months!
-Somehow packed, cleaned, and moved out in time for LA.

-DC trip to LA was incredible.
--Drove all day Thursday.
--Stayed in the Marriot in downtown Los Angeles.
--Workshops Friday, then a play.
--Build-your-own Burger place for lunch.
--DISNEYLAND/CA ADVENTURES all day Saturday =D
--Back to Provo Sunday.

-Homeless and living out of a backpack until I go back to CA on Friday. Staying with Melissa 'til then.
-Looks like I'll be getting the minivan when I come back in Fall.

That about covers it.
<3Susie

2 comments:

  1. Dear Susie I., how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have done it without you Dale.
    Also, I don't sleep. =]

    ReplyDelete